Are you a Training Professional who is passionate about driving employee learning and development?
Would you like to join an organisation dedicated to helping young people achieve their potential?
Positive Care has an exciting opportunity for two trainers to join our team delivering core training to our social care teams. This is a hands-on role involving coordination and delivery of training for staff within the organisation. The trainer plays a key role in ensuring our staff teams receive high quality training and development, helping them to make a positive impact on the lives of young people in care.
What you bring:
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Completion of a Train the Trainer course
- At least 2 years experience in a trainer position
- A full manual driving licence
- A passion and commitment to learning and development
- Experience in Training Needs Analysis along with initiative and drive
- Industry knowledge, or Knowledge of the Irish National Standards in Children’s Residential Centres a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary
- Life cover
- Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
- Education Assistance Grants
- Best in sector pathway to higher management roles
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events and team away days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Bonus Available
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller