Are you a Social Care Professional committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young people in care?
Would you like to join an organisation dedicated to helping young people achieve their potential?
Positive Care are seeking experienced Social Care professionals to join our residential care teams as a Social Care Manager. In your role you will be the person in charge at our centre based in Co. Kilkenny. Working to exceptional standards of care you will manage day to day operations and lead a team of Social Care Workers helping young people in care make positive changes in their daily lives.
We are offering new Social Care Managers a starting bonus of €2000, paid in two installments.
- €1000 after 3 months
- €1000 after 6 months following successful completion of probation
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary
- Incremental salary scale
- Maternity Cover
- Life cover
- Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
- Education Assistance Grants
- Best in sector pathway to higher management roles
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events and Management away days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Bonus Available
What you bring:
- A Bachelor or MA/MSc in any of the following fields: Social Care; Applied Social Studies in Social Care, Social Care Management or related Social Care Qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience, with two years’ experience within a supervisory role, in a children’s residential unit.
- Knowledge of the Irish National Standards in Children’s Residential Centres
- A full manual driving licence
- An ability to work with young people
- A passion and commitment to make a difference in young person’s life
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A willingness to be a positive role model as part of a care team
If you want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller