Positive Care are seeking an IT Support Assistant
Positive Care is the leading private provider of residential childcare services for Young People in Ireland. With homes located across the country we have over 270 talented staff fully committed to achieving enhanced outcomes for Young People in our care. As the company continues to expand we now require an IT Support Assistant who will support the day to day operations in maintaining the robust, reliable, efficient and flexible computer-based and telecommunications systems. Based in our Dublin City offices this is a full time permanent role.
What we can offer you:
- Life cover
- Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
- Education Assistance Grants
- Best in sector pathway to higher management roles
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Bonus Available
What you bring:
- Industry recognised certification; Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA, etc.
- Computer related Degree or Diploma
- A full manual driving licence
- Previous experience working in an IT Support role, Level 1 or 2, At least 2 years in a role.
- Knowledge of Office 365 suite – Exchange online, Sharepoint, Outlook Web Application, Teams.
- Experience with working with a Support Ticket application, such as Zendesk, Track It! LANDesk, etc.
- Excellent Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills for all types of issues.
- Good PC build abilities
- Networking troubleshooting and configuration
- Printer configuration and support
- Good Knowledge of VOIP systems, particularly Web based soft phones.
- Good knowledge of Office 2010 suite and Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Remote, Telephone and Desktop support to all staff.
- Excellent knowledge of all types of smart phone technologies, Android, IOS, Windows etc.
- Administration and maintenance of user account information, password resets, etc
- Able to liaise with third party service providers such as ISPs, phone providers, printers etc.
- Maintenance and configuration of Backup technologies
Other Desirable Experience
- Experience of supporting online Time Management Systems(timekeeping etc)
- General understanding of Databases
- HTML, CSS, Java.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Anti-Virus protection and encryption technologies.
If you want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org