Regional Manager – North Leinster
Positive Care are seeking a strong leader for an exciting Regional Manger position for the North Leinster area. The Regional Manager carries responsibility at a regional level for all projects and services in the geographical region assigned to them.
In your role you will contribute to the development of strategies, policies and systems related to all aspects of Positive Care Operations, and to their implementation, so that all regulatory and professional standards are adhered to at all times within their region. You will work with the other Regional Managers within the Senior Management Team of Positive Care to develop and maintain Positive Care’s services to the highest standards nationally.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary
- Life protection
- Life Assurance (DIS)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
- Education Assistance Grants
- The best career progression opportunities in the sector
- A clear and defined pathway to management
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Bonus Available
- TaxSaver Commuter Ticket Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
What you bring:
- Management Degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification in, social care, social science.
- A full, clean, manual driving license, valid in Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the key elements of effective team working
- Knowledge of the Irish National Standards in Children’s Residential Centres
- At least 3 years senior management experience in a service company employing more than 100 staff
- At least 5 years direct experience of working in and/or managing services to vulnerable children and young people.
- Extensive experience of working with young people and attachment disorders.
- Experience in presenting and training teams
- The postholder must be a self-starter, able to direct and organise their own work and priorities. The person must have excellent communication and motivation skills.
Salary: €60,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
Complete the form below and attach your CV – Closing date for applications 29/10/2020
If you want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller