Are you a Social Care Professional committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young people in care? Would you like to join an organisation dedicated to helping young people achieve their potential?
Positive Care are seeking energetic Relief Social Care Workers to join our residential care team based in Roscommon, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Kilkenny, Cork, Limerick, & Tipperary. In your role you will act as the support and care worker to young people in the house, working towards achieving better outcomes for young people every day.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary including full hourly rate for overnights
- €186.60 for 15-hour shift
- €304.78 for 24.5-hour shift
- A rostering system focused on ensuring a work/life balance
- Paid while you attend fun activities and outings
- Life Assurance (DIS)
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Core Professional Training provided free of charge in a range of subjects
- The best career progression opportunities in the sector
- A clear and defined pathway to management
- Team Building Activities
- Company Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Bonus Available
‘We value our staff’ – for more information click on the company tab above for more information.
What you bring:
- A Bachelor or MA/MSc in any of the following fields: Social Care; Applied Social Studies; Applied Social Studies in Social Care; Social Care Practice; Social Science; Psychology; Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Teaching, Nursing.
- A full manual driving licence
- An ability to work with young people
- A passion and commitment to make a difference in young person’s life
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A willingness to be a positive role model as part of a care team
If you want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
Job Type: Part-time